Legacy Golf Club
Legacy Golf Club at Lakewood Ranch is an award-winning Arnold Palmer signature design that opened in 1997. This 7,008 yard championship golf course is comprised of towering pines, majestic native oats, and wetlands. This course includes undulating greens, a par 3 island green, and large waste bunkers, creating one of the premier course layouts in the Suncoast area.
For more information on Legacy Golf Club, please visit their website at https://www.legacygolfclub.com/ or to book a tee time, contact the golf shop at 941-907-7067.
Legacy Golf Club at Lakewood Ranch is located at 8255 Legacy Blvd, Bradenton, FL 34202.
COVID 19 UPDATE
On the Course
- Water carts have been removed. We encourage guests to bring their own pre-filled water bottles
- We ask you to leave the flagstick in throughout the round
- Rakes have been removed
- We encourage all of our players to walk their round, if possible
- Only one person will be allowed per cart
- Golf carts are thoroughly wiped down after each round. This includes the steering wheel, seat, bag strap, and side handles with disinfecting wipes or spray
- Cart staff are wearing protective gloves and changing them throughout the day
- The restaurant will solely be operating on a TO GO basis
- The takeout area is marked with six foot spacing
- You can order food during our normal business hours by calling us at: (941) 907-7067
- Customer touch points including bathroom areas, stair rails, doors and doorknobs, and countertops are regularly and diligently cleaned
- We are ensuring hot water, soap, and disposable paper towels are available in all restrooms
- All restrooms are kept clean and disinfected throughout the day
- The golf shop has been marked with six foot spacing
- We are card only, no cash will be accepted at this time
- Customer touch points at the counter are cleaned ever hour including credit card terminal and buttons
- Computers, keyboards, and phones are wiped down on a regular basis
- We have eliminated signing for credit card transactions, and therefore the use of shared pens
- All doors are being wiped with disinfectant each hour
- All staff is wearing a fabric face mask as part of their uniform. We understand this may look strange, maybe even a little scary. But this is just a precautionary measure so that we may best protect our employees and patrons
- We have instructed all staff members who feel ill to stay home. We have a paid sick leave policy in place.
- We encourage staff to eat well, stay hydrated and well-rested, and quickly report if they are not feeling well
- We are reading daily CDC and WHO best practices and communicating to all employees